Monday, September 10, 2007

TEXAS LIVING!

BLOG STUFF! First off, let’s chat about Cameo Gonzalez! She has a great sense of humor and has helped me with some blog items. If you haven’t noticed, I’m still learning! As you can see by the exact quotes below from this blog site, I’ve been corrected and challenged by Cameo. 1st quote! – “ok, couple of things to get straightened. First off, thanks for describing the fried latte, that one really had me stumped. Second, I'm not a good friend of Amanda's, I'm her BESTEST friend! Got it? I trust this will be our last "miscommunication". LOL” 2nd quote - “uh, I don’t see MY picture anywhere! What gives???? I’m an honorary Cross member, if nothing else, thru Amanda. Fine, I see how it is . . . . “ Ok! So here you go Cameo. I stand corrected, you are my daughter Amanda’s BESTEST FRIEND, probably in the whole world. And next, because of your great sense of humor Cameo, I have included your photo above, as requested - it is mixed in with some photos of MY bestest friends in the whole world! OTHER BLOG STUFF! Did you know you can ‘click’ on photos to make them larger? That way you can take off your reading glasses to see the photos better! You can also ‘click’ on the labels on the left to view only those category postings. An dif anyone knows of other tips, please share them. Cameo? Your turn!

3 comments:

Cameo said...

Good job. I forgive you now for the error of you ways. Oh, and as far as your previous post, you forgot "be good to your KIDS, they are the ones who will pick out your nursing home" and since Amanda is my bestest friend, I just might be involved in that venture, so don't forget to be nice to me too!

Cameo said...

ps, how did you get that picture of me in Jen's red unitard from BB8????? I told Amanda to destroy that pic. AARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!

Casa De Cross @ Cribbage Flat Southwest said...

It's a secret! I have spies everywhere!

Howdy family and friends! As suggested by one of our Facebook friends, we are gonna try the ‘blog thing’ again. If you visit our past bl...