Saturday, December 12, 2009

Texas Living!

As a follow-up to my recent posting, I have had an e-mail exchange with the dealership General Manager. He said he was sorry I had a poor experience with his service department and would talk with his service manager when he returned from vacation. He offered me a free oil change to entice me back for future maintenance on my two cars. WOW! All I wanted is an apology for earlier implying I was a dumb sh*t. And that both Donna and I did not how to run our dash controls. Yesterday I heard from the service manger and he apologized. It will probably get me back, but it won’t change how I rate them when I get my usual GM survey! You can sword fight with Zorro, you can arm wrestle with Superman – but don’t screw with me regarding good customer service!

No comments:

Howdy family and friends! As suggested by one of our Facebook friends, we are gonna try the ‘blog thing’ again. If you visit our past bl...