Thursday, June 12, 2008

TEXAS LIVING!

Donna does it again! I’m guessing it will officially be considered an accident – death by alcohol poisoning! For the last couple of weeks we have heard a frog in the backyard. I’ve seen him only once and a big guy too! Well anyway, on Monday, Donna and grandson Connor were dumping out some outdated beer into a pail. The beer was left here last year by one of the guys playing in one of my poker games. It was Busch Light and I’m sorry, but I don’t drink that crap. It has been in the bottom of the garage fridge for about 16 months. Donna set the pail in the backyard on Monday afternoon, and last night when I was watering plants, I found the frog floating in the pail. We’re talking about 10 inches of beer and I guess he couldn’t get back out! So either: 1) he committed suicide by alcohol poisoning or 2) it was truly an accident. Either way, I’m now calling Donna “Frog Killer”!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet the frog died happy!

Howdy family and friends! As suggested by one of our Facebook friends, we are gonna try the ‘blog thing’ again. If you visit our past bl...