Saturday, February 28, 2009

(1)(2)(3)
(4)(5)(6) We've been busy the last few weeks. Good friend Sandra Steigman was here for a week and Sandra and Donna spent 5 days at Canyon Lake outside San Antonio. And we have a new puppy, Gus, born on Christmas Day! Photo #1 - when Donna, Sandra and I were headed to grandson Connor's soccer game, we ran across this guy here in Allen advertising their family garage sale. Photo #2 - I thought this beer display at the Allen Market Street where I work was pretty cool. Photo #3 - Sandra and Donna headed out to Canyon Lake. Photo #4 - while Donna was playing with Sandra, Gus went to work with me one day. Here he is on the desk supervising me! Photos #5 and #6 - good friend Candace Hansen in Ridgefield and I traded dog photos on our phones. These are her two babies!

No comments:

Howdy family and friends! As suggested by one of our Facebook friends, we are gonna try the ‘blog thing’ again. If you visit our past bl...