Thursday, March 12, 2009

FAMILY!

Ok! . . . . . Our family news. I’ll start with Amanda and her family. And let’s start with birthdays – my most favorite granddaughter turned 14 on Tuesday. Oh my - Holy *%^#, how did I get that freakin’ old? Happy Birthday Ashley – I love you! And my very favorite Washington grandson, Kyle, turns 12 later this month. I love you to Kyle. And then there is Amanda and Marc. For several years now they have chaired the annual banquet for the Portland Chapter of the NRA. This year’s event, held this past weekend, was the biggest success yet! Over 800 attendees. Congratulations Amanda and Marc on a job well-done! And how about Wade, Michelle and Connor? Connor’s twin sisters will arrive in June and we are all terribly excited. Wade & Michelle have selected names and Connor is now able to call them by name instead of Buddy 1 and Buddy 2. We can’t wait to meet Emersyn and Finley! And that Connor – what a hoot! He is playing soccer and what fun, going to Saturday games watching 3 and 4 year olds chase a soccer ball around. Wade, Michelle and Connor spent a week in Cancun last month, and Michelle and Connor just returned from visiting Mickey at Disney World in Florida. As an avid Star Wars and Clone Wars fan, Connor attended a Jedi training camp and loved it! May the force with you Connor! And now to our baby in the family, Toby, who will turn 33 this year. Did I already ask how I got to be this freakin’ old? Toby is helping me schedule a bear hunt in SW Washington for later this year. Duh! Not for me, I am bringing a couple of buddies from North Texas up to Clark County. They are both avid hunters here for deer, wild boar and turkey. Lately we haven’t heard too much from Toby and long time partner (soon to be wife?) Jocelyn. With the lousy Clark County economy and the very slow building industry, Toby hasn’t worked much the last few months. Hope it picks up soon! Thanks Toby for working on the bear hunt!

2 comments:

Cameo said...

HEY! What about me? Your adopted daughter?

Laurie said...

Or what about your other adopted daughter....you know the one....the one you couldn't get rid of if you tried?!!?

Howdy family and friends! As suggested by one of our Facebook friends, we are gonna try the ‘blog thing’ again. If you visit our past bl...